What to look for in a home security camera in Huntington
When it comes to home security, it nice to get a look of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are one of the best devices to think about as you customize your smart home’s security. Although independent cameras can be effective when installed correctly, they’re even more powerful when incorporated into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Huntington? You’ll be pleased to discover these important elements come with more conveniences than ever before. You may watch real-time footage from inside cameras or surprise those lurking about with integrated security features from outside cameras. Just open your security app or touchscreen smart hub and you can control all your cameras.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Huntington
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your residence’s protection to a different level. These essential aspects of your alarm system are available with an impressive array of features including bi-directional talk, motion detection, and customizable zones. Take a look at the possibilities here.
- Effective deterrents: Install a camera that is able to react instantly. If strange activity is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will appear on the outside of the camera’s lens and an audible warning will sound.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision functionality provides well-defined footage of your environs any time of day. Your cameras will even sustain their crisp imaging when zooming in on details.
- Convenient storage: Look for devices with cloud storage capabilities and the ability to watch clips straight from your mobile device app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Huntington are often linked to a convenient mobile device app. You can review current footage or recorded clips and even activate or disarm your security. The Vivint App will post a notification to your mobile device whenever there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detectors: Built-in motion detectors means your cameras will take notice when strange action is detected. You’ll also get an update on your mobile device.
- Talk to anyone at your door or members of your family: Need to touch base with your children when they return from school? Do you have a visitor at your front door? Today’s residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way audio so you can chat with anyone detected by your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your exterior cameras should provide an angle of 120° or higher. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you a viewing angle of 140°.
- Customizable zones: This feature gives you the chance to program the precise part of your property you would like your camera to cover. This is important to optimize what you record as you aren’t going to want updates every time a car drives by on the road.
Configure your own smart home
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Huntington. The next step is to get started on your robust Vivint smart home. Phone (304) 902-8188 to get started or complete the following form to contact our home protection and automation experts.