How does home monitoring work in Huntington?
You’ve done your research and reached the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your property. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Huntington home monitoring works
If you select professional home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security experts day and night. Although they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t see them watching your residence or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then contact you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will automatically notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the primary contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own private security team connected directly to your smart components. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to guide you through your emergency.
Protecting your home, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in the event of an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll be busy ensuring those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when an emergency happens while you’re away. Consider your smoke detector tripping or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to heed the sound of the loud siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your property is always protected, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Huntington home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All signals from components are directed through this important, centralized command center. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub delivers these added virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your smart home monitoring specialists
- Bi-directional audio functionality giving you the chance to talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You can ask for help with any kind of concern, including medical matters
If you can’t locate your mobile device when a disaster occurs, you’ll still be able to talk with your support team directly through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Huntington security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and order a comprehensive Huntington smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you require. We know the importance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade the protection of your home, place a call to (304) 902-8188 or fill out the following form to start.