Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Huntington?
Your new nursery is nearly ready for your darling bundle of joy. You dedicated hours building the cradle, painting the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even completed the space with a row of plush animals on a shelf. But how are you going to keep an eye on your newborn? You can opt for the standard approach with a ordinary audio monitor or take it a step further and employ the surveillance equipment at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Although it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Huntington, it’s a great choice when you think about the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Huntington are ideal baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are connected to your fully integrated smart home and available through a user-friendly app. This provides you versatility and comfort as you are able to keep an eye on your little one from anyplace via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-def video footage: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-definition footage of your baby. You can even watch recorded segments directly from your smartphone.
- Two-way talk: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you are able to take advantage of the 2-way talk feature through your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your baby decides sleep time is done and is ready to get out of the bed, you can get motion-triggered updates dispatched right to your phone.
- One-press communications: Despite the fact this perk is really for older kids, it’s still worth bringing up. With an easy press of a button, your kid can touch base with you via your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home right in the palm of your hand is a terrific bonus. If you find that your newborn is struggling to sleep and decide it might be a bit warm in the nursery, you may alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have a second child? You may integrate another indoor camera and still have access to them both with a single home security app.
Get Your Huntington smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Huntington smart home and get the comfort and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can offer. Contact (304) 902-8188 today and learn how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for every member of your family.